Saturday, January 30, 2010

Simple Cooking - Chicken Curry

I have never been much of a cook. I like the idea of cooking but cooking, not so much. I used to enjoy the occasional cooking with roommates as a student but the the idea of everyday cooking does not enthuse me much. So my cooking abilities remained limited and I was clueless about cooking chicken. But nowadays I have some time on my hands and wanted to surprise hubby with home cooked chicken.

So google to rescue and I found an amazinging simple recepie that does not ask for any exotic spices and yet the end result is yummy and a rich impressive looking dish. Click
here
for the recepie.

I just added a green chilli with the onions to make it more spicy. Also I think you can use your favorite chicken readymade masala, if you have instead of all the mentioned masalas.

No comments: