Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Minimalism - Lets Start with the Clothes!!

Minimalism Goals!!

So, yes I need some motivation to get the Minimalism drive going. Who better than my mom to motivate me. Mom and Dad are here on 6th of September. So, that gives me more than a month to get all the clothes , my store room, my cupboards, my kitchen and my so-called study room under control. Mom was trying to get me to clean the study room last time she was here.

What do I start with?

I think the biggest mess is clothes. The reasons are many - out of season clothes, clothes kept in the hope that they will fit one day (ha ha as if they will), clothes that I never liked and never wore but feel guilty to throw out as they are practically new.


So, I will start one piece a time. Lets sort them - Keep, Give Away, Rags, Store


#Minimalism

No comments: