Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Cheers!!!

Today is 2nd August, 2005 and I have created "My Space"; this new blog.

Sulekha was my introduction to the world of blogging around two years back and now I am a part of the wonderful blogging community called Dud Sea Scrawls .

But my blogging experiences till now have been more about belonging to a particular blogging community or group of bloggers. I have always posted after considering the "Reading Worthiness" of my posts and the relevence for the group. I have never had the courage to post "nonsense".

So herez this brand new blog which is simply "My Space". A place for my random inane thots and whatever I feel like writing. Life is passing by and there are many moments I want to hold on to; fleeting impressions I want to capture and thots I want to remember. "My Space" is for all of these and my space is all about "Me".

So, herez to me and my space!! Cheers!!

Herez a sample of my writings.

No comments: